Wow!!! Linda may be Wheelchair bound due to Multiple Sclerosis … but in the Studio she rocks the Jackknife!...
These tips for reinventing yourself focus on attitudes that can lead to amazing transformations in all areas of your life. Acceptance. Accept it all! You may have to wait for results – and when they come, they may not be what you hoped or prayed for. Courage. It takes courage to accept what is...
What People Are Saying
- In Wheelchair Wisdom™, Linda shares honest and inspiring lessons about spiritual tools that empower and uplift, regardless of personal circumstances. She describes discovering and engaging one’s true self more fully in life, with freedom from fear, illusion and judgment, and having the courage to live authentically in the present moment with compassion, vitality and joy. It is a book for those challenged by injury or illness and everyone interested in limitless possibilities.
Peter T. Wilderotter, President and CEO, Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
- Wheelchair Wisdom™ is a book brimming with fearlessness, optimism, and a sense of possibility. Linda Noble Topf’s compassion and practical advice have the power to shatter widespread notions of what it’s like to spend time in a wheelchair, and inspire those challenged by injury or illness.
Arianna Huffington, President and Editor-in-Chief, The Huffington Post Media Group; Author of
- Wheelchair Wisdom™ bears testimony to what Linda has learned and experienced—the importance of each of us being authentic to a higher self. It describes how, regardless of circumstances, each one of us can move through life in a creative way, using the simple steps that Linda has discovered.
Bernie Siegel MD, Author of
- Thank you so very much for your wonderful book. I can relate to your hardships and pain, but most of all I so appreciate your wonderful strength and courage and your great message of hope and strong faith. I have bought several copies of your fabulous book for friends and doctors. Keep up the 'good fight'.
May God bless you always.
- CONGRATULATION! Outstanding news about your column in HP.
It will help so many. We have so much happening that is fabulous....new offices.....expanded team.....many Centers opening....been very, very busy and happy to be doing this work.
- Your powerful words are still deeply inspiring, expanding the world of possibilities. I have taken a long journey to truly integrate the wisdom you offered in your book . . . to find the joy of living, no matter what was happening with my body.
- Your positive approach to life and living in the now is a message that benefits everyone. You are truly an inspiration to all.
- I work with very injured people in my marriage and family therapy practice. Their lives have been altered dramatically. I picked up your book hoping for something I could pass on to my clients to make their lives easier. If only I had a photographic memory so that I could remember every word. Thanks for the wonderful job you’ve done. You are truly an inspiration.
- Today, I found your site, Linda—what an inspiration you are! I needed to find out what other people with MS are doing, despite the fact that they have the disease. I looked at all your achievements and what you are involved with, and I am so impressed and inspired! If I achieve a fraction of your accomplishments, I will
feel successful. Thank you!
- After meeting Linda and the others that were involved with The MS Initiative, I started to realize there was more to be gotten from my life. It gave me hope, strength, and the support that I was looking for. My future then started to look clearer in my mind. I came away from the Initiative with the feeling there is strength in numbers.
- There are plenty of books that seek to inspire by sharing personal experience, but Topf takes this that one needed step further by giving good and valid steps toward regaining one’s spiritual and emotional balance. Such a topic is quite an undertaking. Writing for anyone for a chronic illness can be quite difficult. Topf handles her material with knowledge, compassion, equanimity, and grace. Thank you.
- Remember the word potential.
I talk about it all the time and you live up to it.
I don't do much with Facebook but you can put anything you want on my sites.
You are something special.